Nicholson Sheffield Architects Inc. is a small (15+) London, Ontario based firm with a 35+ year history building strong relationships with our clients and industry partners, and a reputation for designing buildings and spaces of enduring social and cultural value to the community. The firm has won many awards at the local and national levels.
We enjoy the privilege of working on a wide range of project types, of varying scale and complexity including college and university facilities, K-12 schools, healthcare, housing, custom homes, cultural, and commercial buildings. We strive to meet design challenges and the needs of our clients with creative and effective solutions, and a high-level of professional excellence. As a result, we are honoured to serve many of our clients on a repeat basis. The office is structured such that our team members are trained in all aspects of the profession in order to meet the needs of our clients and community. As a member of our team, you will be given the opportunity to gain a full breadth of professional experience.
We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team on a full-time basis.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Greeting all guests and team members
- Managing and directing incoming calls
- Assisting with managing front office deliveries
- Marketing research and support
- Assist in managing social media pages
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Skills required include:
- Impeccable organizational and management skills
- Well-established skills coordinating team efforts, meetings, and events
- Effective and mature verbal and interpersonal communication to maintain client and consultant relationships
- Ability to research and synthesize information quickly
- Reporting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to execute tasks well under tight deadlines
- A strong work ethic geared to details and deadlines
Your qualifications include:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in customer service and/or industry related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or Deltek Ajera is advantageous.
If you would like to join our team, please submit your PDF (or online) CV and portfolio applications to firstname.lastname@example.org Include “Receptionist” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.